Visit us at 217 E. Butler Ave. — we're open 8 a.m.-8 p.m. every day. And click the image below to download a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more at our new store!
Check out the November 2017 Shuttle for a report and great pictures of the Grand Opening Celebration Oct. 27-29.
We'll be updating this page with links to news and updates about our newest Co-op grocery store. We’re excited to bring local and organic food to a new community!
Click here to visit the Weavers Way Ambler store page.
We've posted a couple of press releases: Check them out on the website if you didn't get yours!
How we made the most of the last minute.
The last few days before the Ambler store opening were a blur. Here are some last-minute before-and-after shots that illustrate the curve!
Here's all the news from the October 2017 Shuttle.
- General Manager's Corner: Make Our Third Store Your Third Place
- Board Corner: Right Store, Right Stuff
- 11 People to Look for at Weavers Way Ambler
- Check It Out, Ambler Edition
- Editor's Note: A Walk on the Sort-of-Wild Side
From the Ambler Gazette, Sept. 27, 2017: The Road to Weavers Way
Now watch this
Moving right along
Here are some new photos of the work at Weavers Way Ambler.
Construction boots on the ground
Work started at 217 E. Butler Ave. in May. Here are photos of how we're turning it into Weavers Way Ambler.
Where is it?
May 2017 Shuttle
- Letter from Chris Hill and Jon Roesser
- Ambler Expansion News
- At Pennypack Farm, a Vision of Organic for All
From Generocity, March 3: Why Ambler Food Co-op is becoming a part of Weavers Way to open a community-owned grocery store
March 2017 Shuttle
- Ambler Partnership Approved; On to Construction
- General Manager's Corner: Marching to Ambler — and Getting It Right
February 2017 Shuttle
- Ambler Store Planning Progresses, One Meeting at a Time
- Ambler Co-op Pioneers Check In on the Future
- Upstream, It’s the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association
January 2017 Shuttle
December 2016 Shuttle
- GM Jon Roesser's General Membership Meeting Report Focuses on Finances, Ambler
November 2016 Shuttle:
- Letter from Jon Roesser and Chris Hill: Weavers Way Chooses Third Store Location in Ambler
- Thanks from Ambler Food Co-op
- Membership Corner: Ambler Members Are Eager to Get to Work
- Ambler Celebrity Spotlight: Kathleen Casey
- Editor's Note . . . And I'll Be Wrong Again
- Letter: Can a 3-Store Co-op Still Be a Community?
- Suggestion Book: Norman Is Persuaded
Want to know more about the Ambler Food Co-op? Here's their website.