Everyone can shop at Weavers Way, but there are many beneﬁts to becoming a member.
Joining the Co-op makes you an owner. So when members call Weavers Way “their” co-op, they mean it. Being a member-owner means supporting local food and Weavers Way’s commitment to the community.
Members save money
- Member-only specials and sales.
- 5% off on Weavers Way brands, Weavers Way Farms produce and Weavers Way merchandise.
- Discounts and special offers from businesses participating in our Local First program. Learn more.
- Patronage rebates based on how much you spend.
- Senior members get 10% off virtually all purchases on Senior Discount Tuesdays. Learn more.
- Members on public assistance can sign up for Food For All and get 10% off virtually all purchases all the time. Learn more.
- Discounted advertising in the Shuttle.
Working members save even more money
Doing Co-op hours is optional, but working members save an additional 5% off all grocery purchases. Plus, being a working member is a great way to experience your co-op, get to know the staff, and truly become part of the operation — all for just six hours a year.
Members are eligible for special services
Members have a say
- Vote for the Co-op Board and on issues affecting the future of the Co-op
- Run for the Co-op Board
- Serve on a member committee
- Join (or start) a club
- Propose Co-op advocacy actions