7095 Henry Ave.
Opening Tuesday, June 9 — Click Here to Sign Up for Our New Weekly Farm Market Newsletter
We're pleased to announce that opening day for our 2020 Farm Market season will be Tuesday, June 9. Due to COVID-19-related concerns, we'll be taking the following safety measures:
- Only staff and trained volunteers are permitted into the market building to allow for proper social distancing measures.
- We are moving to a primarily pre-order/pre-pay/pre-packaged system. Our pre-order form will be available to Co-op members and the public via our website.
- EBT/SNAP, FMNP vouchers, and Philly Food Bucks will continue to be accepted as forms of payment in-person. (Pre-payment will not be an available option with these methods.)
- Important operational changes (business hours, pre-order deadlines and forms, pick-up instructions, payment instructions, etc.) will be posted when available.
- We hope to accommodate a limited number of walk-up customers. Product selections will be made via a paper form filled out onsite.
- We’ve implemented new, rigorous safety practices in all aspects of our operation: harvesting, handling, and packaging of food; frequent cleaning and hand-washing; wearing face-coverings; and more.
About Our Farm Market
At Weavers Way's seasonal Farm Market, you can find all your local favorites — Seven Stars Yogurt, Philly Bread and Swiss Villa eggs, to name a few — alongside seasonally available produce. Located at Saul Agricultural High School, the Farm Market specializes in produce harvested from the Weavers Way Farms, including our farm on site and at Awbury Arboretum.
The farm and market operate in collaboration with the high school and provide educational opportunities for Saul students, who manage the farm along with their teachers and Weavers Way staff. Our nonprofit, Food Moxie, provides farm education curriculum and hands-on farming experience, teaching students about small-scale, sustainable vegetable production and distribution.